Gain Market Advantage
Want to succeed despite relentless change?
You need a profound understanding of some core principles and practices to respond to accelerating market changes and to rapidly innovate. This workshop helps you gain that understanding without masses of PowerPoint slides and dull lectures.
Learn how to get dramatically better results by discovering answers to questions like these:
- How can we at least double productivity for most team members?
- When should we consider transformation and business agility?
- What do I need to know to really understand answers
to my questions and make better decisions?
- Why is it so difficult to estimate investments accurately
and without extensive “padding”?
Learning is via simulations, immersion exercises, and group discussions that are dramatically more effective than typical lecture-centered training.
Participants build a shared understanding of crucial factors and language underlying how all organizations do work. Both are key to organizational change and achieving true business agility.
Language may seem harmless, but some key terms have been misused or confused over time, building invisible but deadly barriers to successful change.
The primary audience is leaders who have authority and responsibility for business results.
The workshop has been also used by leaders to effectively disseminate understanding and lay common groundwork throughout the business to accelerate and deepen transformation.
The base workshop length is about four hours. Electives may be added that increase length by one or more hours, to a full day, or to multiple days. Regardless of workshop length, three to four brief follow-ups will be scheduled within about six weeks after the workshop; follow-ups can almost double effectiveness compared to just conducting “training” alone.
Electives are additional exercises, simulations, and short presentations for those seeking to expand their knowledge and understanding. Electives extend a workshop from one or more hours up to multiple days.
Below are some example electives for participants interested in:
- How do I maximize value across a portfolio?
- How can business dramatically reduce costs, increase value, and increase productivity without changing delivery?
- How can we plan predictable results and achieve them if we don’t completely plan up front and then follow the plan?
- What is the most dangerous assumption we can make in product development in uncertain environments?
- What are ways to be on time, spec, and budget, yet still fail?
- How do I scale agility?
- How does agility change management?
- What does agility change?
- How does culture impact agility?
- Why does agility reference ceremony so much, and why is ceremony important?
Solution Development Teams
- How do we decide the “what and when” of product work for agile team(s) if they are self-organizing?
- What is the best way to learn what it is like to work
on a team using the most popular agile approach – Scrum?
- Why are dedication and co-location often cited as key hurdles to “agile” and what really matters?
Successful transformation for business agility requires great answers to exceptional questions. Advance your agility with the right questions and answers.