Peer Mentoring Professional Development
Finally – a training and development program that pays for itself
with positive ROI, while building higher, sustainable performance levels
“Most informative! The program was challenging, innovative and empowering, and produced benefits far in excess of anything we were anticipating.”
Unlike typical lecture-style training, the program succeeds because:
- Learning how to mentor others is at the heart of the program. Helping others learn achieves up to 95% learning effectiveness. Typical training struggles to get about 50% at best.
- It eliminates the “learning-doing gap.” Participants apply learning “back on the job” right away during the program. This generates immediate and reliable performance improvement.
- Workplace improvement projects are woven into the program. These provide purpose and relevancy for learning – keys to motivation and retention.
- The program actually pays for itself as improvement projects usually yield direct and measurable ROI. Participants can immediately continue improvements afterward, further boosting payback.
- Participants’ managers are involved directly, providing engagement, support and accountability. These key success factors are missing from typical training.
Peer Mentoring can be a stand-alone program with our ready-to-go tracks for practitioners, managers, and leaders. If you have existing training, Peer Mentoring can be combined with it to improve productivity and show ROI.
“After many years of being in the training and development arena, I was tired of seeing programs that simply didn’t work – so I invested a year researching as many programs as I could find and noting what did work, what didn’t work … Then invested another year building and testing to include everything that worked – and mitigate or transform what didn’t. This innovative, positive ROI program is the result.”
Leigh St John, Peer Mentor Training Founder & Developer
The program is usually conducted over a 12-month period. Each program can accommodate up to 20 participants, and multiple programs can run simultaneously.
“I cannot fully express my appreciation to you and your team for imparting of your wealth of knowledge and experience…I have truly benefited from the program. These past few months my fellow employees and superiors have noticed a dramatic improvement in the way I ‘managed’ the floor. [For] all my new skills I am humbly indebted.”